- Opening for a post-doc in affective computing.
Conferences, Workshops, and Tutorials
- SAS Pre-Conference on Affective Computing, April 27, 2017.
- Tutorial: “Statistical Methods for Affective Computing,” FG 2017.
- Facial Expression Recognition and Analysis Challenge (FERA 2017).
- IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG 2017), Washington, DC. May 30 – June 3, 2017.
- Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction (ACII 2017). San Antonio, Texas. October 23 – 26, 2017.
- Context-based affect recognition (CBAR 2017), San Antonio, TX. October 23-26, 2017.
- ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction, Glasgow, Scotland. November 13-17, 2017.
Journal Special Issues
- IEEE Tansactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Vision: Special Issue on the Computational Face.
- IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing: Special Issue on Human Behavior Analysis in the Wild
- Pattern Recognition Letters: Special Issue on Personalized- and Context-sensitive Interfaces in the Wild.
- Image and Vision Computing: Special Issue of Image and Vision Computing.